Last updated on July 15, 2018
Who are we? Know about us
We are Krystal Communication Inc. You can better know us by our contact details at the end of the policy.
We are in-charge and in control in relation towards the personal data processed in amends with this policy. (Except wherein, the policy explains states otherwise).
We may fetch and operate your personal data related to you, if you are,
- An esteemed Customer.
- Our supplier and (may be one who is interested to become in future).
- An employee of our customer or a supplier
- User of our services or products, developed by us.
- You are someone whom we want to advertise or market our services.
- You are our contractor, or may be working with us, or may be interested in working with us.
Facts or Information which we deny to preserve- Children under 13years
We never market or do not collect personal information from children under the age 13. In case, if we come across such information has been rendered without the parental consent, we will immediately take steps to remove such information.
Personal data we tend to collect about you
The data what we perceive might be obtained directly from you or from a different source. The data we collect might include:
- Your name of identity.
- Your company and the department you work and the role you perform.
- Your contact Details- your address, phone number, email address. The contact might include both personal and professional based on your relationship with us or the person you work.
- The data about you might be obtained, directly over communicating over the phone, email via website, social media or otherwise. It might also include the information you provide us while,
- When using our website.
- Subscribe to our events.
- When you supply us with the services or goods.
- Enquiries made.
- Placed an order.
- Sign in for a competition.
- Participate in a promotion or a survey.
- When contacted to report a problem.
- Or do any of these on behalf of your company that you work for.
- The data may involve you or the person that you work related to the transactions you have made. (Products developed by us, services rendered, or obtained to you or person you are working).
- The data may be related to perform a process of signing a contract with you or the person that you work for (example, We need to check for the necessary information related to your contracts involving you or with someone else you are working for or are otherwise related to, as this is necessary per the right to information and also with the information fetched from the verification agency.
- The personal data may include the invitations you receive and about the events you are interested. These information might be needed in knowing your likings towards the events in organising and managing those events.
- The data can be obtained when you visit us or you personally give us (it may get captured on CCTV when you view our websites, when you sign in or when you give us the vehicle registration details).
- We may collect the information, when you visit our website.
- Internet protocol (IP) address. This is technical information we collect. The IP address is used to connect your device to the Internet to identify you uniquely. This provides the information on your browser type, time zone, plug-ins types with their versions. The operating system and platform are also known along with the login information.
- We track your visit through the complete URL (Uniform Resource Locators), we can tract your time and day of visit, your navigations from and through our website, the clicks on the site, the pages you visited, the services you looked or searched, any errors regarding the downloads from the site, page response time, your communication towards pages (clicks, mouse-over’s, your scrolling actions), the duration of time you stay on particular pages.
Why do we need your personal data?
Reasons why we process your personal data:
- Get into contracts and to perform contracts with you or with company or person you work for.
- Render services to the customers and also to other users of those services.
- Obtain goods and services from suppliers.
- Supervise and in managing our relationships with customers, suppliers or other users of our services.
- It might be you or the person you work be pertinent customers, user or supplier or a service provider.
- Promote and market our services.
- Under our terms to administer our website for the internal operations, like data analysis, trouble shooting, testing, research, statistical and survey process.
- For ensuring that the site provides the right content for you and your computer.
- Secure our website and our other systems.
- Understand and measure the effectiveness and to improve our advertising way in serving you and others.
- Suggest or recommend the services that might interest you or the person you work for.
Whom do we share your personal data?
- Subsidiaries and their subsidiaries which are members of our group.
- Suitable third parties, for any contracts or dealings with you or the person you work for. It may include,
- Our business partners
- Our business auditors, legal advisors and any other professional advisors or service providers.
- Information obtained via our website
- For the improvisation of our site and cookie section related to the policy, information may be shared with analytics and search engine providers.
- For the better serving of you and others, data will be required by our advertisers and advertising networks. The advertisers are provided only with entire information and not identifiable (particular) information about you. The entire information is used to target the audience in promoting the advertisement and reaching your needs. We comply with our advertisers in targeting the audience subject to the section of this policy.
We tend to make other disclosures
Third parties may receive your personal details in case we disclose it on necessary conditions.
- In case we or substantially our assets (all) are acquired by a third party, then the personal data owned by us about the customers (can) will be considered as the transferred assets.
- If we are facing and are under comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms or supply terms and other agreements, then, we may disclose or share your personal data.
- In case if Krystal Communication Inc, our customers, employees or others are complying with any legal issues, then we may provide the information. In case, if we exchange information with other companies and organizations (includes law enforcement bodies) it would be for the purpose of fraud protection and other risk reduction.
What are the legal actions for our processing your personal data?
We rely on the factors,
We will take prior consent from you in necessary conditions (direct marketing) in order for us to be allowed to do it. The process includes your permission to further process it. How to revoke your consent method.
- We process your personal data only when needed and necessary.
- To execute a contract in which you are made a party or a request prior to enter into such contract.
- When we are a subject for compliance in terms with a legal obligation.
- When the occasion of need of legitimate interest followed by us or any other person, supplied that this will only be the reasons in which those legitimate interests are not cancelled by your interests or the fundamental rights and freedom which may require security for the personal data (in many instances in which we process your data with relation to a relationship we possess with the person you may work for may come into this category.
Does the data we process have an expiry date?
Yes, we will retain and manage your personal data up to 3 years. Every data we collect has a reason, so when we get through the need of collection, we will delete it or archive it. In case a need may arise to continue the process and also issues like compliance with legal obligations if we are subject to matter or any legitimate and lawful purpose we may need it.
Where in do we process your personal data?
- The protection law might not be the same or subject to change if the data we process related to you may be stored or transferred to a destination outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). The staff working for us or one any one of our suppliers residing outside EEA may process your data. The services may be listed as, for fulfilment of orders, dealing with payment details, furnishing of support services and also the staff in-charge with the necessary things.
- We strictly follow the industry standards in protecting and storing the personal information which we posses. We care for security while transferring as well as when while receiving the data. The personal data is stored on highly secured servers. We rely on highly secured encryption techniques for the safe payment transactions. We have password enabled options for secure accessing of our websites, where you are needed to protect your password confidentiality.
- In data transfer over the internet, there exists a threat of breach, so we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your data transmitted to our website. Transmission from your end to us is at your own risk. We follow the security procedures only when we receive it and try to prevent unauthorised access.
Know your personal data rights?
You may request access to the personal data concerned. It’s your right of access to your personal data
- You are authorised on request to correct the personal data that we own for rectification.
- You can request to delete the personal data in certain conditions where the data is no longer required to process it.
You can claim to stop the processing of your personal data related to you on the prior basis consent of processing. Any time you can revoke your consent how to revoke your consent method, respecting your requests, the process will be stopped.
In case you are not satisfied and have a complaint about the way we process your personal data you can reach us. Or you can contact your local regulator if you are located in EU.
How to revoke your consent?
You can revoke your consent to any issues towards processing of personal data:
It’s your right of access to your personal data
You can reach your right of access to your personal data:
We may request you to provide your identity, in order of confirm and process you with the information of your request.
Reach us – You can find us here to contact us.
Krystal Communication Inc
10685- B, Hazlehurst Dr.
Houston, Tx 77043